BUSINESS ENQUIRIES

Have you got any questions or would like to find out more? We are always ready to help!  Send us an email at info@kociara.com

Thanks for submitting!

FAQs

 
Do you design custom prints?

We have a catalogue of hundreds of ready-to-purchase prints but also continually design new patterns. We can indeed design a bespoke collection only for your brand. Please get in touch with your ideas and preferred aesthetics. Any sample images of what you are looking
for are always helpful. Your custom-designed prints can
be supplied to you to pass on to your print provider or we can supply you with ready-made textiles, wallpapers, accessories or fashion items, as requested

What is the cost?

The cost depends on your project and requirements
and will be calculated in detail in the quote. For instance,
it is cheaper to license a print rather than purchase
the copyright and if you are planning to buy wholesale quantities of fabric or wallpaper, the cost of the bespoke print design may be waived altogether. Generally, the
costs will vary depending on the complexity of the design project and the volume of sales required.

Can I return my purchase?

We are a B2B supplier of custom-designed products
and goods and once the samples are approved and the contract fulfilled, we cannot accept returns as the products or goods will have been made specifically for your project

How do I place an order?

In the first instance, please get in touch to discuss your requirements and options. Once all is agreed a contract for services will be issued and we will proceed to produce samples. You can still cancel your order if the samples are not approved, Once samples are approved the payment of 70% is expected to commence production with the remaining 30% due a month after the delivery of the goods or products. In the case of digital assets supply, payment is required upfront. on the signing of the licence or a copyright transfer. 

Do you provide goods for retail?

Kociara Studio has plans to produce our own range of clothing,
accessories, wallpaper and home decor to sell directly to retail.
If you are a retailer interested in Kociara's own brand product
please get in touch

What products can Kociara Studio provide?

We can provide custom printed textiles on hundreds of types of fabric, from cotton, and silks to leather, velvet and lycra. We can provide clothing from printed tops to skirts, dresses, scarves, wraps, and kimonos. We can supply custom-printed luggage, leather goods, umbrellas, home decor items, bedding and wallpaper. If you need anything else, please get in touch. We work with fashion and product designers as well as manufacturers in the UK, US, and Poland to sustainably produce bespoke products for the
worldwide market.